- Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur, Agra Road
- Why invest in Agra Road
- Eligibility Of Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Agra Road
- Beneficiaries Of Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Agra Road
- Objective of the Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Agra Road
- Important documents for Chief Minister’s Housing Scheme:
- Apply Online Application Form For Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana
Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur, Agra Road
Chief Minister, Mrs. Vasundhara Raje, started the Chief Minister Housing Scheme on the behalf of the Chief Minister Housing Scheme on January 5, 2015. Under this scheme, all the poor residing in the state will get the house. The government is constructing a colony tax through the housing board in which it will construct thousands of flats.
These flats come with 2 BHKs, which have 2 rooms, 1 kitchen and also 1 lat / bath. All these houses will be built under the modern category. The houses are being built with modern amenities and all necessary amenities including roads, lights, sewerage, gardens.
Why invest in Agra Road
- Accommodation to the poor at affordable rates.
- The government will also repay the loan for them.
- Initiative to make the city a smart city.
- 2 BHK flat to a family.
- Differently abled and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation of ground floors.
- Government will use sustainable as well as Eco- friendly environment for construction.
Eligibility Of Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Agra Road
- Annual income of the EWS category of the Economical Weaker Section should less than 1.5 lakh.
- The annual income of the LIG (Low Income Group) category is less than 3 lakhs.
- Applicant should not have any house or plot.
- Must be native of Rajasthan.
- Applicant must have the Aadhar Card or PAN card.
- The age of applicant should be greater than 18 years.
- The age of applicant should be less than 70 years.
- Applicant is not eligible to buy more than one house.
- If there is a married couple then either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
Beneficiaries Of Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Agra Road
- Women or women with jointly males
- Scheduled Caste as well as Scheduled Tribe
- Economically weaker section of the society
- Minorities community
- Medium income group 1 also Medium income group 2
Objective of the Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Agra Road
Through this scheme, government will construct houses for all the people of the state who do not have houses to live.
- Those people whose income is less than Rs 3 lakh in a financial year.
- Those who do not have the pakka house to live.
- These people should also come Below the Poverty Level.
Important documents for Chief Minister’s Housing Scheme:
- Residential Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Aadhar Card or Pan Card
- BPL Card
- Photograph Of Applicant
- Bhamashah Card
- Mobile Number as well as Income Proof
Apply Online Application Form For Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana
You can apply for Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Ajmer Road by visiting the given official site- rhbonline.rajasthan.gov.in.
For Further Information visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com