Mrs. Vasundhara Raje the Chief Minister of Rajasthan started Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana on 5th January 2015. Under this scheme government will provide a home to all homeless as well as needy person of Rajasthan. Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur, Ajmer Road is also a part of this scheme.
- Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur, Ajmer Road
- Facilities Of Houses Under This Scheme
- Why invest in Ajmer Road
- Eligibility Of Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Ajmer Road
- Beneficiaries Of Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Ajmer Road
- Objective of the Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Ajmer Road
- Required Documents For Chief Minister’s Housing Scheme:
- Apply Online Application Form For Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana
Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur, Ajmer Road
The government is constructing a colony tax through the housing board in which it will construct many flats. This scheme will cover entire area of Ajmer Road, Jaipur.
Facilities Of Houses Under This Scheme
- 2 BHKs flats, which have 2 rooms, 1 kitchen and also 1 lat / bath.
- These houses will be built under the modern category.
- The houses are being built with modern amenities and all necessary amenities including roads, lights, sewerage, gardens.
Why invest in Ajmer Road
- Houses to poor people at affordable price.
- The government will be responsible to the repay the loan.
- Help to make the smart city.
- A family will get a 2 BHK flat.
- Differently abled and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation of ground floors.
- Government will use sustainable as well as Eco- friendly environment for construction.
Eligibility Of Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Ajmer Road
- Annual income of the EWS category of the Economical Weaker Section should less than 1.5 lakh.
- The annual income of the LIG (Low Income Group) category is less than 3 lakhs.
- Applicant should not have any house or plot.
- Must be native of Rajasthan.
- Applicant must have the Aadhar Card or PAN card.
- The age of applicant should be greater than 18 years.
- The age of applicant should be less than 70 years.
- Applicant is not eligible to buy more than one house.
- If there is a married couple then either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
Beneficiaries Of Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Ajmer Road
- Women or women with jointly males
- Scheduled Caste as well as Scheduled Tribe
- Economically weaker section of the society
- Minorities community
- Medium income group 1 also Medium income group 2
Objective of the Chief Minister Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Ajmer Road
Under this scheme, government will construct houses for all the people of Rajasthan who doesn’t have house-
- Those people whose income is less than Rs 3 lakh in a financial year.
- Those who do not have the pakka house to live.
- These people should also come Below the Poverty Level.
Required Documents For Chief Minister’s Housing Scheme:
- Residential Certificate
- Cast Certificate also BPL Card
- Bank Account Number
- Aadhar Card or Pan Card
- Photograph Of Applicant
- Bhamashah Card
- Mobile Number as well as Income Proof
Apply Online Application Form For Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana
You can apply for Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana Jaipur Ajmer Road by visiting the given official site- rhbonline.rajasthan.gov.in.
For Further Information visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com.