As we know home is basic requirement for all of us. But there are many people in our society who doesn’t have house to live. There survive their life on the street. So, for the betterment of homeless people our government started Awas Yojana. Awas Yojana Raipur is also a part of this scheme. There are two types of Awas Yojana Raipur- Pradhan Awas Yojana Raipur as well as Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Raipur.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Raipur
- Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Raipur
- Beneficiaries For PM CM Awas Yojana Raipur
- Preference Group For Awas Yojana Raipur
- Eligibility For Awas Yojana Raipur
- Required Documents For PM CM Awas Yojana Raipur
- Apply Online Application Form For PM CM Awas Yojana Raipur
- Features Of Awas Yojana Raipur
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Raipur
In 2015 our Prime Minister Narendra Modi started Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. It is a housing scheme to provide house to all at affordable price. In this way even poor people can full fill their dream to have house.
Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Raipur
This scheme is under the guidance of Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh. This scheme as motive to provide home to all in Raipur.
Beneficiaries For PM CM Awas Yojana Raipur
- People who are living in Slum Area.
- Females and Females jointly males.
- Economically Backward people will get benefit of this scheme.
Preference Group For Awas Yojana Raipur
- EWS segments
- LIG segments
- Scheduled Tribes as well as Scheduled Caste
- Person with disabilities
Eligibility For Awas Yojana Raipur
There are following eligibility criteria to find that an applicant is eligible to take advantage of this scheme or not.
- Candidate must be resident of India.
- Applicant who already have a house is not eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicant is not eligible to purchase more than one house.
- The age of candidate should be less than 70 years.
- The age of candidate should be more than 18 years.
- In case of married couple, either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
- The person who is applying under EWS scheme should also have an annual income up to Rs.3 lakhs.
- You are eligible to apply for MIG-I if your annual income is from Rs 6,00,001 to Rs. 12 lakhs.
Required Documents For PM CM Awas Yojana Raipur
- Pan Card as well as Adhar Card
- Last 6 years bank statements
- Income proof
- Category proof in case of SC/ST or OBC.
- Mobile No as well as Email-id
- Address Proof
- Passport size photo of applicant
- Photograph of bank passbook
- Disabled certificate if any
Apply Online Application Form For PM CM Awas Yojana Raipur
There are following steps to apply form for Awas Yojana Raipur-
- First of all, visit the official site http://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Under the menu section, click “Citizen Assessment” option.
- There are again many options in “Citizen Assessment” option.Choose one of these-For Slum Dwellers,Benefit under other 3 components.It depends on you.
- Slum Dwellers is for slum reside people and you can select Benefit under other 3 components only if don’t reside slum .
- Now, enter your 12 digit Adhar Card Number.
- After this, Enter personal details like Name, address other income details and bank account details.
- Now click on “I am aware of” option. After finishing this, candidate will get a reference number.
- Save it for future reference.
- Download and print application.
- Finally, submit the form nearest CSC office centres and banks along with the required documents.
Features Of Awas Yojana Raipur
- Physically challenged and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation on ground floors.
- For the construction of these house, government use environment-friendly technology.
- The scheme will cover entire part of Raipur.
For further information you can visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com/