To full-fill the basic requirement of home our government has started the scheme Awas Yojana. Awas Yojana Surguja is also a part of this scheme. Awas Yojana Surguja is of two types- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Surguja as well as Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Surguja.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Surguja
- Mukhya Mantri Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Surguja
- Beneficiaries For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Surguja
- Preference Group For Awas Yojana Surguja
- Check Your Eligibility For Awas Yojana Surguja
- Required Documents For PM CM Awas Yojana Surguja
- Apply Online Application Form For PM CM Awas Yojana Surguja
- Features Of PM CM Awas Yojana Surguja
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Surguja
Our Prime Minister started this scheme in 2015/ The aim of this scheme is to provide home to all homeless Indian by the year of 2022.
Mukhya Mantri Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Surguja
This scheme run under the guidance of Chief Minister of Chhatisgarh. This scheme has the same aim to proide home to all homeless people in Surguja at affordable cost.
Beneficiaries For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Surguja
- People living in slum area will get priority.
- Economically weak society people will also get benefits of this scheme.
- Females and jointly males will be able to get advantage of this scheme.
Preference Group For Awas Yojana Surguja
- EWS segments
- LIG segments
- Scheduled Tribes as well as Scheduled Caste
- Person with disabilities
Check Your Eligibility For Awas Yojana Surguja
There are some conditions for apply form online application form. Check whether you are eligible for this scheme or not-
- The age of applicant must be more than 18 years.
- The age of applicant must be less than 70 years.
- Candidate should be resident of India.
- Candidate who have already a house is not eligible to purchase house.
- Applicant is also not eligible to purchase more than 1 house.
- Females with jointly males is also eligible for this scheme.
- There should be at least one adult female candidate in the house.
- The person who is applying under EWS scheme should also have an annual income up to Rs.3 lakhs.
- You are eligible to apply for MIG-I if your annual income is from Rs 6,00,001 to Rs. 12 lakhs.
Required Documents For PM CM Awas Yojana Surguja
- Voter Id as well as Adhar Card
- Income Proof as well as Address Proof
- Category Proof (in case SC/ST or OBC)
- Income proof
- Photograph of bank passbook
- Disabled certificate if any
- Last 6 years bank statements
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Id
- Passport size photograph of applicant
Apply Online Application Form For PM CM Awas Yojana Surguja
There are following steps which you can follow to apply the online application form-
- First of all, visit the official site http://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Under the menu section, click “Citizen Assessment” option.
- There are again many options in “Citizen Assessment” option.Choose one of these-For Slum Dwellers,Benefit under other 3 components.It depends on you.
- Slum Dwellers is for slum reside people and you can select Benefit under other 3 components only if don’t reside slum .
- Now, enter your 12 digit Adhar Card Number.
- After this, Enter personal details like Name, address other income details and bank account details.
- Now click on “I am aware of” option. After finishing this, candidate will get a reference number.
- Save it for future reference.
- Download and print application.
- Finally, submit the form nearest CSC office centres and banks along with the required documents.
Features Of PM CM Awas Yojana Surguja
- Physically challenged and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation on ground floors.
- For the construction of these house, government use environment-friendly technology.
- The scheme will cover entire part of the city.
For further information you can visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com/