To full fill the dream of home to all our government started a scheme Awas Yojana. It is a housing scheme to provide home to all at affordable cost. Awas Yojana Vijayapura is also a part of this scheme. There are two types of awas yojana scheme- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Vijayapura as well as Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Vijayapura.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Vijayapura
- Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Vijayapura
- Beneficiaries For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Vijayapura
- Preference Group For Awas Yojana Vijayapura
- Eligibility For Awas Yojana Vijayapura
- Required Documents For Awas Yojana Vijayapura
- Apply Online Application Form For Awas Yojana Vijayapura
- Features Of Awas Yojana Vijayapura
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Vijayapura
For the betterment of human society our Prime Minister started Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Vijayapura is also a part of this scheme. This scheme will cover entire part of Vijayapura. Under this scheme, it is aim to provide home to all needy as well as poor people till 2022.
Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Vijayapura
It also aims to provide home to homeless people of Vijayapura. It runs under the guidance of Chief Minister.
Beneficiaries For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Vijayapura
- People who are living in Slum Area.
- Females and Females jointly males.
- Economically Backward people will get benefit of this scheme.
Preference Group For Awas Yojana Vijayapura
- EWS segments
- LIG segments
- Scheduled Tribes as well as Scheduled Caste
- Person with disabilities
Eligibility For Awas Yojana Vijayapura
You can follow following eligibility criteria to find that an applicant is eligible to take advantage of this scheme or not.
- The person who is applying under EWS scheme should also have an annual income up to Rs.3 lakhs.
- You are eligible to apply for MIG-I if your annual income is from Rs 6,00,001 to Rs. 12 lakhs.
- Candidate must be resident of India.
- Applicant who already have a house is not eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicant is not eligible to purchase more than one house.
- In case of married couple, either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
- The age of candidate should be less than 70 years.
- The age of candidate should be more than 18 years.
Required Documents For Awas Yojana Vijayapura
- Passport size photo of applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id card
- Income Proof
- Address proof as well as category proof in case SC/ST or OBC
- Certificate of disabled if any
- Mobile no as well as E-mail id
- Last 6 years bank statements
- Photocopy of bank passbook
Apply Online Application Form For Awas Yojana Vijayapura
- First of all, visit the official site http://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Under the menu section, click “Citizen Assessment” option.
- There are again many options in “Citizen Assessment” option.Choose one of these-For Slum Dwellers,Benefit under other 3 components.It depends on you.
- Slum Dwellers is for slum reside people and you can select Benefit under other 3 components only if don’t reside slum .
- Now, enter your 12 digit Adhar Card Number.
- After this, Enter personal details like Name, address other income details and bank account details.
- Now click on “I am aware of” option. After finishing this, candidate will get a reference number.
- Save it for future reference.
- Download and print application.
- Finally, submit the form nearest CSC office centres and banks along with the required documents.
Features Of Awas Yojana Vijayapura
- Physically challenged as well as senior citizens will be given preference in allocation on ground floors.
- For the construction of these house, government use environment-friendly technology.
- The scheme will cover entire city.
For further information you can visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com/