Uttar Pradesh government always take step for the welfare of society. Again, the government of Uttar Pradesh has started the scheme Kanya Vidya Dhan to give scholarship to intelligent girl student. Under this scheme the girl student who will pass the 12th board with good marks will get scholarship of Rs 30000.
Aim Of Kanya Vidya Dhan
The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial help to those intelligent girl student who are not able to complete their education after 12th due to some financial problem.
This scheme will to encourage the girl student to continue their study.
Overview Of Kanya Vidya Dhan
- This scheme will help the female student to continue their study who are below the poverty line. This scheme is only beneficial for intelligent girl student who will be in merit list.
- This beneficial scheme will help to empower the girl for education and help them to up rise from their level.
- Under this scheme, Up government distribute Rs 267.30 crore among 89,100 intelligent female students in 2016.
Benefits Of Kanya Vidya Dhan
There are following benefits of Kanya Vidya Dhan scheme-
- With this scheme the girl will get good education.
- Even the poor girl will be able to complete their education.
- The government will give Rs 30000 to each girl student who will pass the 12th board examination with good marks.
Eligibility For Kanya Vidya Dhan
- Applicant should pass 12th from Uttar Pradesh Board.
- Girl student must come in merit list of 12th examination.
- Applicant must be girl student.
- Applicant should be resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of applicant family should not be more than Rs 35000.
- BPL candidate will get priority.
Required Documents For Kanya Vidya Dhan
- Applicant must have Adhar Card.
- Applicant must have income certificate.
- Candidate must have bank account statement.
- Girl student must have 12th standard certificate.
- Must have Uttar Pradesh benified.
- 10th marksheet Self Attested copy
- 12th marksheet self attested copy
- School character certificate copy
- Passport size Photo
Apply For Kanya Vidya Dhan
- Firstly visit the given website click here.
- Download the given application form.
- Now take the print out the form.
- Now fill all asked information carefully.
- After filling the information go to school principle to verify the form.
- Submit the form at school office.
The girls whose name will appear in merit list are only eligible for Kanya Vidya Dhan. So, check your name in merit list.
For this you will have to visit http://www.upmsp.edu.in/.
For further information visit http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com.