New Ration Card Odisha: Ration card is an essential document. BPL ration card is for people who is below the poverty level. APL ration card is for the people who is above the poverty level. With BPL ration card poor people can also purchase grocery items such as grains, oil, pulses at low price.
Government provides this ration card to the needy and poor families of the society. That is for the people who are below the poverty line (BPL) category. Anyone can use ration card for various purposes, as it is also a residence proof and the exemption of fees in schools and colleges and you can use it at the time of application of new electricity connection.
If you are residence of Odisha and you have applied for the ration card and you still do not know whether your ration card is made or not. So you can find your name in the Odisha Ration Card list with the help of this article.
Required Documents For New Ration Card Odisha
- In case you live in a rented house then it is mandatory to have NOC of landlord or any other relevant document.
- Three passport size photographs of the family head certified by a gazetted officer / MLA / MP / Municipality are mandatory.
- Registration work, allotment letter, power of attorney as well as house tax receipt etc.
- If the applicant is not able to provide any proof of residence. Then Circle FSO conducts spot inquiry by the recording statement of two independent witnesses in the neighborhood.
Eligibility For New Ration Card Odisha
- Candidate should be citizen of India.
- Applicant should not have ration card before.
Apply For New Ration Card Odisha
- First of all visit the official site click here.
- After this click on E-Bitaran Odisha.
- After clicking on e-Bitaran Odisha, you will need to download or print the application form by clicking Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013.
- Finally, fill the application form and submit it to the office of its nearest food supply department.
For more information vsit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com