Weaving is traditional professional in India. Earlier, people used weaving technique to make clothes but now we use machine to make clothes. In village are there are still some women who have good knowledge of weaving and they don’t prefer machine made clothes. The government of Odisha launched a scheme on 7th August 2016. The name of this scheme is Odisha Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Yojana.
The aim of this scheme is to provide pension Elderly weavers to the women of Odisha. The economical condition of weavers of our country is very bad. They don’t have proper resources, investment etc. Odisha has largest number of weavers as well as bunkars.
So, by felling the pain and grievances of such people the government of Odisha has launched this scheme to provide some financial help to these weavers of the state. Under this scheme the government will provide some pensions to the weavers of our country whose age is more than 60 years. Interested candidate can apply for this scheme.
Key Features Of Odisha Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Yojana 2018
- The age of weaver should be 60 years or more than 60 years.
- Under this scheme the government will provide the monthly pension to the weaver.
- Around 8000 weavers will get the benefits of this scheme.
- The candidate will get pension amount directly in their bank account.
- There are more than 1.5 lakh weavers in Odisha.
- Here, women are also busy in hand loom products.
- The candidate whose age is between 60 years to 80 years will get Rs 500 as monthly pension.
- The candidate whose age is more than 80 years will get Rs 700 as monthly pension.
Eligibility For Odisha Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Yojana
- There are two eligibility criteria for this scheme age limit as well as experience in work field.
- The applicant must have 20 years experience int his field.
- The age of applicant should be more than 60 years.
Budget Of Odisha Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Yojana
The Odisha government has set a budget of Rs 5 crore for this scheme. It is a good budget to provide help all the weavers of the state.
For further information you can also visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com