There are some eligibility criteria to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Lets talk about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility
- Applicant should be citizen of India.
- The age of applicant should be less than 70 years.
- The age of applicant should be more than 18 years.
- The beneficiary family will include spouses and unmarried children.
- People who already has a house can’t apply for another house under this scheme because the main motive of this scheme is to provide home to all homeless people in India. To confirm the same applicant must submit an affidavit with the application.
- Applicant can not buy more than one house to enjoy the benefits of this scheme.
- The person who is applying under EWS scheme should also have an annual income up to Rs.3 lakhs.
- You are eligible to apply for MIG-I if your annual income is from Rs 6,00,001 to Rs. 12 lakhs.
- You are eligible to apply for MIG-II if your annual income is from Rs 12,00,001 to Rs. 18 lakhs.
- This scheme is available for housing loans availed for acquisition/construction of house and repair/extension of Kucha as well as Semi Pucca house.
- In case of married couple, either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
- An applicant must not have availed any central/state assistance under any housing scheme from Government of India ever.
- One adult female membership is mandatory in the property ownership.
- The beneficiary family should not have availed any PMAY – CLSS subsidy from any of the Primary Lending Institutions (‘PLI’).
- The property should be co-owned by a female member of the family.
- The scheme will be for the period of 17th June 2015 to 31st March 2022.
- The carpet area of house under this Scheme should be up to 120 sq. mts. for MIG-I beneficiaries and up to 150 sq. mts. for MIG-II beneficiaries.
For further details visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com