There are many homeless people in India who are surviving their lives on the streets. By feeling the pain and grievances of such people our prime minister Narendra Modi launched Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in 2015. It is a a scheme to provide home to all homeless person as well as poor people. Lets discuss Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Guidelines. In this article you’ll find proper guidance for urban areas as well as for rural areas.
Aim Of This Scheme
The main motive of this scheme is to identify the poor and also the needy families. Government will construct house for homeless families for the needy ones.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Guidelines Eligibility
In Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Guidelines first of all know the eligibility for this scheme.
- People who already has a house can’t apply for another house under this scheme because the main motive of this scheme is to provide home to all homeless people in India. To confirm the same applicant must submit an affidavit with the application.
- Applicant can not buy more than one house to enjoy the benefits of this scheme.
- In case of married couple, either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
- The age of applicant should not be greater than 70 years.
Features Of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Guidelines lets discuss its features.
- Physically challenged and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation on ground floors.
- For the construction of these house, government use environment-friendly technology.
- This scheme covers almost all part of India.
Apply The From
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Guidelines lets discuss its how to apply online form.
Interested candidate can apply application form through online mode.
- Interested candidate can visit the official site http://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Under the menu section, click “Citizen Assessment” option.
- There are again many options in “Citizen Assessment” option.Choose one of these-For Slum Dwellers,Benefit under other 3 components.It depends on you. Slum Dwellers is for slum reside people and you can select Benefit under other 3 components only if don’t reside slum .
- Now, enter your 12 digit Adhar Card Number.
After this, Enter personal details like Name, address other income details and bank account details.
- Now click on “I am aware of” option. After finishing this, candidate will get a reference number.
- Save it for future reference.
- Download and print application.
- Finally, submit the form nearest CSC office centres and banks along with the required documents.
In this way, homeless candidate can apply for the house.
How To Track PMAY Application Status
- First of all, Visit the ‘Track Assessment Form’ link http://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx. Interested candidate can also select ‘Track Your Assessment Status’ under the ‘Citizen Assessment’option on the main site to visit the page.
- There are two paths to go about: Either by Father’s Name & ID Type, or by Assessment ID.
- If you want to select first option, then enter the details such as: Your name, father’s name, state, district, city, mobile number and the ID number, depending on the type chosen.
- If you have selected the second option, then enter the Assessment ID you were provided, and the mobile number.In case you want to edit your assessment form then select ‘Edit Assessment Form’ option.
For further informayio visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com