Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a scheme by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2015. The primary goal of this scheme was to provide affordable housing loans to the poor people as well as needy ones. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Navsari is part of this scheme. Many people has applied for this scheme.
- Motive Of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Navsari Gujarat
- Features Of Awas Yojana Navsari
- Eligibility For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Navsari
- Required Documents For PMAY Navsari 2018
- How To Apply Online Application Form
- Track Your Application Status Navsari
- Edit Your Details After Submitting Application for PMAY
- Beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Navsari
There are many homeless people in Navsari who are forced to sleep on the streets. By feeling their problems and pain government took such decision to provide home to all. The main motive of this scheme is to provide affordable house to all homeless people in Navsari. All inforamtion regarding this scheme is available online. You can apply application form via CSC as well as E-Mitra. You can check all details online regarding Navsari housing scheme 2018 form, registration fee, installation, Navsari home location, price of Navsari residences, allocation day, victor name list of Navsari as well as Navsari housing part name list.
- For the construction of these house, government use environment-friendly technology.
- This scheme covers almost all part of city.
- Under the scheme of PMAY during the allocation of houses, the preference in allocating the ground floors will be given to the senior citizens and to the differently-abled.
- Applicant should be citizen of India.
- The age of applicant should be less than 70 years.
- The age of applicant should be more than 18 years.The beneficiary family will include spouses and unmarried children.
- People who already has a house can’t apply for another house under this scheme because the main motive of this scheme is to provide home to all homeless people in India.
- Applicant can not buy more than one house to enjoy the benefits of this scheme.
- Photograph of Appliucant
- Adhar Card of Applicant
- Voter card
- Mobile Number
- Address proof
- Land Ownership Documents
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook verified issued by CBS verified bank
- Certificate of Disability (if any)
- Income proof
- Category proof
How To Apply Online Application Form
- Firstly, candidate can visit the official site http://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- You will find “Citizen Assessment” option under the menu section, click here.
- There are again many options in “Citizen Assessment” option.Choose any one-For Slum Dwellers,Benefit under other 3 components.It depends on you. Slum Dwellers is for slum reside people and you can select Benefit under other 3 components only if don’t reside slum .
- After this, enter your 12 digit Adhar Card Number.
- Now you are ready to enter personal details like Name, address other income details and bank account details.
- Click on “I am aware of” option. After finishing this, candidate will get a reference number.
- If you want to save it for future reference you can.
- Download and print application.
- Finally, submit the form nearest CSC office centres and banks along with the required documents.
- Visit the ‘Track Assessment Form’ link http://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx. You can also select ‘Track Your Assessment Status’ under the ‘Citizen Assessment’option on the main site to visit the page.
- You can go about in two ways: Either by Father’s Name & ID Type, or by Assessment ID.
- If you are willing to select first option, then enter the details such as: Your name, father’s name, state, district, city, mobile number and the ID number, depending on the type chosen.
- If you have selected the second option, then enter the Assessment ID you were provided, and the mobile number.In case you want to edit your assessment form then select ‘Edit Assessment Form’ option.
Edit Your Details After Submitting Application for PMAY
- You can visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Enter application reference number and your Aadhaar details
- Click on “Edit” option.
- Finally, you can your application details.
- Indian women without biased treatment based on religion as well as caste.
- People who belong to the economically weaker sections also income groups of the society.
- Scheduled tribes as well as Scheduled castes.
For more information visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com