Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a scheme by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2015. The primary goal of this scheme was to provide affordable housing loans to the poor people as well as needy ones. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Odisha is part of this scheme. Many people has applied for this scheme. The applicant can check thier name in list on official site.
- Motive Of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Odisha
- Features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Odisha
- Eligibility For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Odisha
- BENEFICIARY FOR PMAY ODISHA
- How To Apply The Online Application Form
- Track PMAY Odisha Application Status
- Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Odisha
- PMAY Odisha Projects
- Edit Your Details After Submitting Application for PMAY
Motive Of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Odisha
There are many homeless people in Odisha who are forced to sleep on the streets. By feeling their problems and pain government took such decision to provide home to all. The main motive of this scheme is to provide affordable house to all homeless people in Odisha. It covers entire area of odisha like MAYURBHANJ, BALASORE,BHADRAK etc.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Odisha
- Differently abled and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation of ground floors.
- Government will use sustainable as well as Eco- friendly environment for construction.
- The scheme covers almost entire city of Odisha.
Eligibility For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Odisha
- People who already has a pakka house
can’t apply for house under this scheme.
- The minimum age of applicant should be greater than 18 years.
- Applicant is not eligible to buy more than one house.
- If there is a married couple then either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
- The age of applicant should be less than 70 years.
BENEFICIARY FOR PMAY ODISHA
- The beneficiary family will contain husband, wife and unmarried children.
- Scheduled Caste as well as Scheduled Tribe
- Economically weaker section of the society
- Minorities community
- Medium income group 1 also Medium income group 2
How To Apply The Online Application Form
- Firstly, visit the official site http://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Click “Citizen Assessment” option under menu section.
- You can choose either For Slum Dwellers or Benefit under other 3 components.
- Enter your 12 digit Adhar Card Number.
- Once it is done enter your personal details like Name, address other income details and bank account details.
- After this click on “I am aware of” option. After finishing this, candidate will get a reference number.
- You can save it for future reference.
- Download and print application.
- Now you are ready to submit the form nearest CSC office centres and banks along with the required documents.
Track PMAY Odisha Application Status
- Interested candidate should visit the ‘Track Assessment Form’ link http://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx. You can also select ‘Track Your Assessment Status’ under the ‘Citizen Assessment’option on the main site to visit the page.
- There are two paths to go about: Either by Father’s Name & ID Type, or by Assessment ID.
- If you select first option, then enter the details such as: Your name, father’s name, state, district, city, mobile number and the ID number, depending on the type chosen.
- If you want to select the second option, then enter the Assessment ID you were provided, and the mobile number.In case you want to edit your assessment form then select ‘Edit Assessment Form’ option.
Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Odisha
- Voter ID Of Applicant
- BPL Card
- Adhara Card
- Any other identity proof with Photograph
- Bhamashah Card
- Mobile Number
- Address proof
- Category proof, in case of SC, ST, OBC.
- Income proof such as salary slip, latest income tax return, Form 16, bank statement of the salary account of the last six months, salary certificate are be required
- In case of self-employed, the profit and loss account, business license, self-attested financial statement are required
- Certificate of Disability (if any)
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook verified issued by CBS verified bank
PMAY Odisha Projects
There are many projects like Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Odisha, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural Odisha,Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Odisha urban.
Edit Your Details After Submitting Application for PMAY
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Now, enter application reference number and your Aadhaar details.
- Once you are done click on “Edit” option.
- Finally, you can your application details.
For details visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com