Home is basic requirement to all. It is very difficult to survive without home. But there are many people in India who doesn’t have home to live. So, the Prime Minister of India has started the scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to provide shelter to all needy and homeless people. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh is also a part of this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh Description
- BENEFICIARIES OF PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA RAJASTHAN
- Eligibility For PMAY Uttar Pradesh
- Required Documents For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh
- Apply The Online Application Form
- Edit Your Details After Submitting Application for PMAY
- Track Your Application Status Uttar Pradesh
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh Description
radhan Mantri Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh is a housing scheme to provide house to all needy as well as poor people in UP. All information regarding this scheme is available online. You can apply application form via CSC as well as E-Mitra.
You can check all details online regarding Uttar Pradesh housing scheme 2018 form, registration fee, installation, Uttar Pradesh home location, price of Uttar Pradesh residences, allocation day, victor name list of Uttar Pradesh as well as Uttar Pradesh housing part name list.
BENEFICIARIES OF PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA RAJASTHAN
- Indian women without biased treatment based on religion as well as caste.
- People who belong to the economically weaker sections also income groups of the society.
- Scheduled tribes as well as Scheduled castes.
Eligibility For PMAY Uttar Pradesh
- The age of applicant should be less than 70 years.
- The age of applicant should be more than 18 years.
- People who already has a house can’t apply for another house under this scheme because the main motive of this scheme is to provide home to all homeless people in India. To confirm the same applicant must submit an affidavit with the application.
- Applicant can not buy more than one house to enjoy the benefits of this scheme
- In case of married couple, either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
Required Documents For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh
- Photograph Of Applicant
- Mobile Number
- Voter Id
- Certificate of Disability (if any)
- Land Ownership Documents
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook verified issued by CBS verified bank
- Category proof, in case of SC, ST, OBC.
- Address proof
- Income proof
Apply The Online Application Form
- Firstly, candidate can visit the official site http://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- You will find “Citizen Assessment” option under the menu section, click here.
- There are again many options in “Citizen Assessment” option.Choose any one-For Slum Dwellers,Benefit under other 3 components.It depends on you. Slum Dwellers is for slum reside people and you can select Benefit under other 3 components only if don’t reside slum .
- After this, enter your 12 digit Adhar Card Number.
- Now you are ready to enter personal details like Name, address other income details and bank account details.
Click on “I am aware of” option. After finishing this, candidate will get a reference number.
- If you want to save it for future reference you can.
- Download and print application.
- Finally, submit the form nearest CSC office centres and banks along with the required documents.
Edit Your Details After Submitting Application for PMAY
- Firstly, visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Enter application reference number and your Aadhaar details
- Click on “Edit” option.
- Finally, you can your application details
Track Your Application Status Uttar Pradesh
- Visit the ‘Track Assessment Form’ link http://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx. You can also select ‘Track Your Assessment Status’ under the ‘Citizen Assessment’option on the main site to visit the page.
- You can go about in two ways: Either by Father’s Name & ID Type, or by Assessment ID.
- If you are willing to select first option, then enter the details such as: Your name, father’s name, state, district, city, mobile number and the ID number, depending on the type chosen.
- If you have selected the second option, then enter the Assessment ID you were provided, and the mobile number.In case you want to edit your assessment form then select ‘Edit Assessment Form’ option.
For more information visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com