Ration Card Assam: Ration card is very necessary to purchase food, fuels as well as other grocery items at affordable price. There are three types of Ration Card in India. BPL ration card for the people who are below the poverty level and APL ration card is for the people who are above the poverty level.
People use ratio card for various purposes. The main purpose of ration card is to provide wheat and grains at low price to the needy as well as poor people. The motive of government is that no one face hunger in our country.
The Ration card is a type of identification card which is helpful in various ways.
Anyone can use ration card for various purposes, as it is also a residence proof and the exemption of fees in schools and colleges and you can use it at the time of application of new electricity connection.
Uses Of Ration Card
- If you want to apply for voter id card.
- Photo copy of ration card is applicable for taking telephone connection sim card.
- Apply for driving licensee.
- You can also use ration card for making passport.
How To Check Online Ration Card Assam List
- First of all visit, this official site http://www.fcs.assam.gov.in/index.html.
- After this, click on the ration card report option.
- Now you will also see a list of district on the screen.
- After clicking on a list of tahsil will open in front of you.
- In this list you have to select tahsil and click n it.
- After clicking on tahsil you will also find a list of village. Here you have to select your village and click on it.
- After selecting the name of the village, you will see the list of all ration cards related to that village on your screen. You can find your Ration Card via your UNIQUE_RC_ID / APPLICANT name / father / husband’s name as well as card type.
For further information visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com