Ration Card Goa: Ration card is an important document for everyone. State government issues ration card officially. With the help of this ration card one can get food, grains and pulses at low price. People from lower profile will get more advantage from this scheme.
Required Documents For Ration Card Goa
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- Passport size photo of head of the family
- Applicant’s address proof (water bill / electricity bill / telephone bill / passport)
- Full information of family
- Income proof
- Addressing the Inspector of Civil Paper on the plain paper on the application from the head of the family Rs 20.
- Application for non-judicial ticket implementation.
- Bank details: IFSC Code, MICR code as well as account number.
Eligibility For Ration Card Goa
- If you want to apply for God Ration Card then you should be permanent residence of Goa.
- It should also be related to the financial limit set by the Goa government.
- Your age should be less than 18 years.
- Applicant should be head of family.
- Applicant should not have ration card of other state.
Application Process For Goa Ration Card
- First of all you have to visit official website of Goa government click here.
- After this you have to click on E services.
- Now click on civil supplies.
- After this a page will open on your desktop.
- In which you have to click on the More button next to (Application for New Ration Card for Goa Resident).
- Finally, click on submit button.
- After this a page will open on your screen. If you have already created your ID then you have to log in by entering the user name as well as password. If you have not created your own ID then click on Create an account and create your account. After this you will find online applications for the new Ration Card for Goa.
For more details visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com