Ration Card Uttar Pradesh: Ration card is very important document of all of us. State government issue this ration card. Ration card is very useful for following purposes-
- For application of government job.
- For application of residence address.
- If you want to apply for caste certificate.
- If you want to take advantage of government schemes.
There are three types of Ration Card in India. BPL Ration card is for people who are below the poverty level and APL Ration card is for the people who are above the poverty level. Pople also uses ration card for various purposes. People also use ration card as residence proof etc.
Required Documents For Ration Card Uttar Pradesh
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Voter Id Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Certificate of High School as proof of date of birth
- Numerology of all higher examinations
- Marks related to technical qualifications / certificate
- In case of disability (certificate of disability)
- Certificate of reservation of reserved categories like Scheduled Caste / tribe and Backward Class for candidates of reserved category
- In the case of educational qualification of less than high school, no valid certificate as per the date of birth date and marks of highest educational qualification certificate / certificate
Eligibility Criteria For Ration Card Uttar Pradesh
- Candidate should not have any ration card before.
- Candidate should be residence of India as well as Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of applicant should also be greater than 18 years.
Online Application Process For Ration Card Uttar Pradesh
- First of all visit official site of Uttar Pradesh government.
- Now also click on Available services.
- After this you will also see complete list of Available Services to Citizen for On-Line Submission.
- You need to download the application form by clicking on (download) in front of you (appearing for new ration card).
- After this you will have to fill the application form carefully and submit it.
Online Status Of Ration Card Uttar Pradesh
- First of all visit the official site of Uttar Pradesh government click here.
- After visiting the official page, if you want to check the online status of the ration card (click on the status of the application) then click on it. After this you will have to fill the application form and click on the search icon.
For further information visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com