Recently, Uttar Pradesh government has started a pension scheme. The name of this scheme is Samajwadi Pension Yojana. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial help to those people who are economically weak, live in rural areas as well as they are below the poverty line.
The UP government started this scheme on 28th February 2014. It is hope of society that this new pension yojana will take place of Rani Laxmi Bai Pension Yojana and more than 40 lakh people will get benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility For Samajwadi Pension Yojana
- Any family which is below the poverty line can also apply online for this scheme.
- Family should be residence of Uttar Pradesh and it should also have a valid residence proof.
- As well as the applicants must have account in State Bank Of India or any other Indian Bank.
- Person who is giving income tax is also not eligible for this scheme.
- Government employee is also not eligible for this pension scheme.
- Children from the age group of 6 to 14 years of age should also get enrollment in government school. They should also have 70% attendance.
- If family is illiterate then the government will make them part of National Literacy Mission.
- Children whose age is less than 5 years should get vaccination in government hospitals.
Samajwadi Pension Yojana Apply Online Application Form 2018
Form of this scheme is also available on official site of UTtar Pradesh http://sspy-up.gov.in/. Visit this website and also apply here by creating account of samajwadi pension yojana. If you are interested in this scheme, then follow the given instructions-
- Firstly login from here http://sspy-up.gov.in.
- Click on option download form of Samajwadi Pension Yojana.
- Fill this form carefully as well as attach all the required documents.
- After this upload the form and also make online account of Samajwadi Pension Yojana.
Details You Have To Maintain In SSPY Form 2018
- Name of applicant
- Age discription
- Father’s / Husband’s name
- Residence Name
- Details of Block
- Post-office description
- Description of gram panchayat
- Caste description
UP government has taken a great step to provide some financial help to the poor as well as needy people of Uttar Pradesh. Everyone can easily apply for this scheme. It is easy to apply for this scheme than another schemes. In this scheme, Scheduled Castes as well as Scheduled Tribes will get preference. The amount of 45% has been also allocated to families belonging to the OBC category.
District wise Sawajwadi Pension Yojana List 2016-17
SSPY up gov in 2016
- Lakimpur khi
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Kanpur urban
- Siddhartha Nagar
- Sant Kabir Nagar
- Rae Bareli
- Lakimpur khi
For further detials you can also visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com