Uttarakhand Ration Card: Ration card is an essential document. Food Security Department of state government issue Ration card. BPL ration card is for the people who are below the poverty level and APL ration card is for the people who are above the poverty level.
People use ratio card for various purposes. The main purpose of ration card is to provide wheat and grains at low price to the needy as well as poor people. The motive of government is that no one face hunger in our country.
Government provides this ration card to the needy and poor families of the society, that is for the people who are below the poverty line (BPL) category. Anyone can use ration card for various purposes, as it is also a residence proof and the exemption of fees in schools and colleges and you can use it at the time of application of new electricity connection.
If you are residence of Uttarakhand and you have applied for the ration card and you still do not know whether your ration card is made or not. So you can find your name in the Uttarakhand Ration Card list with the help of this article.
We can use ration card for various purposes-
- For application of Birth certificate
- For Death certificate
- Residence Address
- For pension scheme
- Other government scheme
Required Documents For Uttarrakhand Ration Card
- If the applicant lives in rented house (rent receipt) is mandatory
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Ration card of last residence (in case of transfer from 1 town / village panchayat)
- Residence Certificate of address as well as number
- Certificate by institutional head for taking education and residential address (for students in urban areas)
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarrakhand Ration Card
- Candidate should be residence of India.
- Candidate should not have any ration card before.
Application Process For Uttarakhand Ration Card
- First of all visit this official site of Uttarakhand government click here.
- Now click on download.
- After clicking on download a page will open.
- Now, click on Ration Card Application Form .
- Download the application form and also take out its print.
- Finally, fill the application form carefully and submit it nearest Food security department.
For more information visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com