Home is one of the basic necessity of our life. It is difficult to survive without home. But still in India there are many people who are homeless. To provide home to such kinds of people our Prime Minister ‘Narendra Modi’ started ‘Awas Yojana’ in 2015. Awas Yojana Mandya is also a part of this scheme.
There are two types of Awas Yojana. One is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Mandya and another is Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Mandya.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Mandya
- Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Mandya
- Beneficiaries Of PM CM Awas Yojana Mandya
- Preference Group For PM CM Awas Yojana Mandya
- Eligibility Criteria For PM CM Awas Yojana Mandya
- Required Documents For PM CM Awas Yojana Mandya
- Apply Online Application Form For PM CM Awas Yojana Mandya
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Mandya
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Mandya is a housing scheme to provide home to all the poor as well as needy person at affordable price. The aim of this scheme is to provide home to all by the year of 2022. This scheme will cover the entire part of Mandya.
Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Mandya
Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Mandya is also a housing scheme which is run under the guidance of chief minister of Karnataka. Karnataka government also aims to provide house to all by the year of 2022.
Beneficiaries Of PM CM Awas Yojana Mandya
There are following beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri as well as Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Mandya-
- People who are surviving their life in slum area.
- Females as well as females with jointly males.
- Economically Backward people will also get the benefits of this scheme.
Preference Group For PM CM Awas Yojana Mandya
- Scheduled Tribes as well as Scheduled Caste.
- LIG segments
- Person with disabilities
- EWS segments
Eligibility Criteria For PM CM Awas Yojana Mandya
If you are interested to apply for this scheme then read the following eligibility criteria to know that you are eligible for this scheme or not-
- The age of applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- The age of applicant should not be less than 70 years.
- The applicant is not eligible to purchase more than one house.
- If the applicant have already a house then he/she is not eligible to buy another house because this scheme is to provide home to homeless people.
- The candidate should be resident of India.
- The person who is applying under EWS scheme should also have an annual income up to Rs.3 lakhs.
- You are eligible to apply for MIG-I if your annual income is from Rs 6,00,001 to Rs. 12 lakhs.
- In case of married couple, either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
Required Documents For PM CM Awas Yojana Mandya
There are following documents which is necessary to carry for the PM CM Awas Yojana-
- Passport size photo of applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Income Proof
- Address proof as well as category proof in case SC/ST or OBC
- Last 6 years bank statements
- Certificate of disabled if any
- Voter Id card
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Mobile no as well as E-mail id
Apply Online Application Form For PM CM Awas Yojana Mandya
- First of all, visit the official site http://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Under the menu section, click “Citizen Assessment” option.
- There are again many options in “Citizen Assessment” option.
- Choose one of these-For Slum Dwellers,Benefit under other 3 components. It depends on you. Slum Dwellers is for slum reside people and you can select Benefit under other 3 components only if don’t reside slum .
- Now, enter your 12 digit Adhar Card Number.
- After this, Enter personal details like Name, address other income details and bank account details.
- Now click on “I am aware of” option. After finishing this, candidate will get a reference number.
- Save it for future reference.
- Download and print application.
- Finally, submit the form nearest CSC office centres and banks along with the required documents.
For further information you can also visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com