As we know that home is the basic requirement for all. But in India there are many people who does not have home. To provide to these kinds of people, the Prime Minister of India has started Awas Yojana in 2015. Awas Yojana Mungeli is also a party of this scheme.
There are two types of Awas Yojana Mungeli. One is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Mungeli another is Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Mungeli.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Mungeli
- Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Mungeli
- Beneficiaries Of PM CM Awas Yojana Mungeli
- Preference Group For PM CM Awas Yojana Mungeli
- Eligibility Criteria For Awas Yojana Mungeli
- Required Documents For Awas Yojana Mungeli
- Apply Online Application Form For PM CM Awas Yojana Mungeli
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Mungeli
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is one of the best housing scheme to provide home to all poor as well as needy people. PMAY Mungeli will cover the entire part of the city. Under this scheme, the central government will provide home to all homeless people at affordable price.
Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Mungeli
Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Mungeli is also a housing scheme which is run under the guidance of chief minister of Chhattisgarh. The aim of this scheme is also to provide home to all homeless people in Mungeli.
Beneficiaries Of PM CM Awas Yojana Mungeli
There are following beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri as well as Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Mungeli-
- People who are surviving their life in slum area.
- Females as well as females with jointly males.
- Economically Backward people will also get the benefits of this scheme.
Preference Group For PM CM Awas Yojana Mungeli
- Scheduled Tribes as well as Scheduled Caste.
- Person with disabilities
- EWS segments
- LIG segments
Eligibility Criteria For Awas Yojana Mungeli
- The age of applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- The age of applicant should not be less than 70 years.
- The applicant is not eligible to purchase more than one house.
- If the applicant have already a house then he/she is not eligible to buy another house because this scheme is to provide home to homeless people.
- The candidate should be resident of India.
- The person who is applying under EWS scheme should also have an annual income up to Rs.3 lakhs.
- You are eligible to apply for MIG-I if your annual income is from Rs 6,00,001 to Rs. 12 lakhs.
- In case of married couple, either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
Required Documents For Awas Yojana Mungeli
- Passport size photo of applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Income Proof
- Address proof as well as category proof in case SC/ST or OBC
- Last 6 years bank statements
- Certificate of disabled if any
- Voter Id card
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Mobile no as well as E-mail id
Apply Online Application Form For PM CM Awas Yojana Mungeli
- First of all, visit the official site http://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Under the menu section, click “Citizen Assessment” option.
- There are again many options in “Citizen Assessment” option.
- Choose one of these-For Slum Dwellers,Benefit under other 3 components. It depends on you. Slum Dwellers is for slum reside people and you can select Benefit under other 3 components only if don’t reside slum .
- Now, enter your 12 digit Adhar Card Number.
- After this, Enter personal details like Name, address other income details and bank account details.
- Now click on “I am aware of” option. After finishing this, candidate will get a reference number.
- Save it for future reference.
- Download and print application.
- Finally, submit the form nearest CSC office centres and banks along with the required documents.
For further information you can also visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com