There are a lot of people in India who does not have house to live. So, Awas Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of India ‘Narendra Modi’. Awas Yojana Bijnor is also a part of this scheme.
There are two types of Awas Yojana Bijnor. One is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Bijnor and another is Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Bijnor.
Awas Yojana Bijnor
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Bijnor is a housing scheme. Our Prime Minister ‘Narendra Modi’ launched Awas Yojana in 2015. It is one of the best housing scheme. Under this scheme the government would provide house to all at affordable price.
- Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Bijnor is also a housing scheme. This scheme will be run under the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. The state government aims to provide home to all at affordable price.
Beneficiaries List Of PMAY Awas Yojana Bijnor
There are following beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri as well as Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana-
- People who are surviving their life in slum area.
- Females as well as females with jointly males.
- Economically Backward people will also get the benefits of this scheme.
Preference Group For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Bijnor
- Scheduled Tribes as well as Scheduled Caste.
- LIG segments
- Person with disabilities
- EWS segments
Eligibility Criteria For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Bijnor
- The age of applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- The age of applicant should not be less than 70 years.
- The applicant is not eligible to purchase more than one house.
- If the applicant have already a house then he/she is not eligible to buy another house because this scheme is to provide home to homeless people.
- The candidate should be resident of India.
- The person who is applying under EWS scheme should also have an annual income up to Rs.3 lakhs.
- You are eligible to apply for MIG-I if your annual income is from Rs 6,00,001 to Rs. 12 lakhs.
- In case of married couple, either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
Required Documents For PM CM Awas Yojana Bijnor
There are following documents which is necessary to carry for the PM CM Awas Yojana-
- Passport size photo of applicant
- Address proof as well as category proof in case SC/ST or OBC
- Income Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Last 6 years bank statements
- Certificate of disabled if any
- Voter Id card
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Mobile no as well as E-mail id
Apply Online Application Form For PM CM Awas Yojana Bijnor
- First of all, visit the official site http://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Under the menu section, click “Citizen Assessment” option.
- There are again many options in “Citizen Assessment” option.
- Choose one of these-For Slum Dwellers,Benefit under other 3 components.
- It depends on you. Slum Dwellers is for slum reside people and you can select Benefit under other 3 components only if don’t reside slum.
- Now, enter your 12 digit Adhar Card Number.
- After this, Enter personal details like Name, address other income details and bank account details.
- Now click on “I am aware of” option. After finishing this, candidate will get a reference number.
- Save it for future reference.
- Download and print application.
- Finally, submit the form nearest CSC office centres and banks along with the required documents.
For further information you can also visit: http://www.awasyojanajaipur.com